ANET ET4 Pro
TMC2208 Stepper Motor
Slient Print & High Precision
Large Build Area
12 Moth Warranty
WHAT WE ARE PROUD OF...
THE MOST SIGNIFICANT NEW FEATURES OF ET4 Pro
Matrix Automatic Levelling
Power Outage Recovery
Auto measures 25 points across the print platform for heat bed leveling, that ensures you print on a level bed every time, all without the time-consuming and labor-intensive leveling tasks.
Resume printing and recover from exactly where it left off. No worries about unexpected power outages.
The filament sensor detects the filament end and sent reminders to the screen to avoid air-printing.
Meanwell Power Supply
Assembled In No Time
Meanwell power supply by the listed company over 30 years, provide you the best user experience and worth trying.
Colorful LCD touch screen, allowing you to control the movement of X/Y/Z axis, leveling and printing with ease.
Pre-assembly and modular design with quick assemble in 10min.
Big Leveling Knob
Soldered Hotbed Connector
Automatic load and unload the filament with just a click.
Easy for platform leveling.
Safe print with fixed hotbed connector.
FULL FEATURES LIST
- Product Dimension: 440*340*480mm
- Screen: 2.8 inch Color Touch Screen
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Power Supply: 110V/220V AC 350W
- Slicing Software: Cura, Repetier, Simplity3D
- Data Input Format: STL, OBJ, JPG
- Data Output Format: Gcode
- Operating System: Windows, MAC
- Language: English/Chinese/French
- Connectors: USB/TF Card
- Main Frame: All Metal Frame
- Packing Dimension: 510*485*250mm
- Net Weight: 7.6±0.2kg
- Gross Weight: 9.8±0.2kg
- Build Volume: 220*220*250mm
- Printing Precision: ±0.1mm
- Printing Speed: ≤150mm/s
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
- Temperature: 0-40℃
- Humidity: 5-80%
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Printing Material: PLA, ABS, HIPS etc.