ANET ET5 PRO
ultra-large print volume
auto filament load
Large Build Area
12 Month Warranty
WHAT WE ARE PROUD OF...
THE MOST SIGNIFICANT NEW FEATURES OF ET5 PRO
3.5-inch Touch Screen
Large Printing Size
Power Outage Recovery
3.5-inch LCD full-color touch screen for easy operation.
300*300*400 Large Printing Size, and large enough to satisfy your creativity.
Resume printing and recover from exactly where it left off. No worries about unexpected power outages.
Assembled In No Time
Stepper Driver: TMC2208
Well-Made All-Metal Frame
With modular designed units, you will be able to quickly assemble your ET5 Pro on your first try in 10min.
TMC 2208 stepper driver version up to 256 real micro-steps,achieve very silent printing.
ET5 Pro is built to last with high strength aluminum frame. Enclosed metal unibody design enables a more stable and rigid structure with compact size.
Integrated Modular Design
Automatic Filament Assignment
Integrated, modular design with terminal pinboard for connection ports, covered wires and a more sleek appearance.
Automatic load and unload the filament with just a click.
Filament detection that detects the filament end and sent a reminder to avoid air-printing.
Anet ET5 Pro Specifications
- Product Dimension: 540*420*640mm
- Structure: Aluminum frame+Sheet metal
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Power Supply: 220V/110V AC 350W
- Slicing Software: Cura
- Data Input Format: STL, OBJ, JPG
- Data Output Format: Gcode
- Operating System: Windows, MAC
- Language: English/Spanish/Chinese
- Connectors: USB/TF Card
- Main Frame: All Metal Frame
- Packing Size: 632*598*220mm
- Net Weight: 9.7kg
- Gross Weight: 14.2kg
- Printing size: 300*300*400mm
- Printing resolution: ±0.1mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
- Printing speed: 20-150mm/s
- Temperature: 0-40℃
- Humidity: 5-80%
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Printing Material: ABS，PLA，HIPS ect.